Wednesday 29 October 2014

Shocking - Hot Gossip : Sarah Jessica Parker inspired by street style



She said: 'It's been so cold in New York that bare legs seemed almost undoable... So I started wearing tights, then I saw a woman in Seattle wearing stirrups with a pump and thought, 'Maybe I'll start wearing them with a strap shoe.'
'I am often inspired by women on the street whose names I'll never know.'
However, despite being regarded a fashion icon to many women, the 48-year-old star admitted she is unsure if the look will take off.
Speaking to Grazia magazine, she added: 'I don't know if they'll catch on.'
The unusual legwear, teamed with pointed strap shoes and a dress, saw one website claim the actress had worn 'every ugly item of clothing she owns in one outfit', and branded the tights a 'disaster'.

No comments:

Post a Comment